TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All our bicycle tours begins at our office: Dlazdena 1586/4, 110 00, Prague 1. Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of your tour. Our tours operate at all weather conditions; in case of rain we have in our office waterproof jackest, in case of cold we have in our office gloves.
2. Personal information collected from you during the reservation process will only be used for the purpose of this website and will not be disclosed to a third party.
3. WOWTOURS.CZ, provider of bicycle tours will attempt to honor all requests for a date change more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled tour; however any changes to your scheduled tour made within 72 hours of the tour’s commencement may attract an additional fee. Information about your date change may be obtained by email at email@example.com
4. WOWTOURS.CZ, provider of bicycle tours offers 100% refund if the reservation is cancelled more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled tour WOWTOURS.CZ, provider of bicycle tours will not offer refunds for any reason once within 72 hours (3 days) of your scheduled tour. Information about your tour cancellation may be obtained by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices listed on WOWTOURS.CZ, provider of bicycle tours website wowtours.cz are per person, unless otherwise specified. All prices are in EUR, other currency is not accepted.
I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following rental agreement terms and conditions:
1. The rental begins at the time and date as agreed in this contract. The end of the rental is when the Hirer returns the rental equipment to the WOWTOURS.CZ. If the Hirer fails to return the rental equipment within 20 days after the expected time of return as agreed in this contract, if the Hire ends 20 days after the expected time of return as agreed in this contract and the Hirer is liable to pay the WOWTOURS.CZ the rental fees according to the tariff which is part of this contract and on top of that the cost of the equipment (8 000 czk minimum for a bicycle) which has been rented and not returned by the Hirer. Should the Hirer not pay the whole amount due by the end of the rental period, interest shall be charged to the benefit of the WOWTOURS.CZ at a rate of 1.5% of amount due per month, the charging period shall be one month.
2. The Hirer is required to make a deposit of CZK 1000 or €40 or an equivalent in other currency to the WOWTOURS.CZ upon delivery of every bicycle. The deposit shall be used to cover any damage, loss or theft or equipment according to paragraph 5 of these terms and conditions. The Hirer will be asked for proof of identification upon delivery of bicycle and required accessories (e. g. driving license, passport or photo ID)
3. The minimum age for hiring a bike is 15 years, under which the presence of an adult will be necessary to assume all responsibilities.
4. Booking of equipment must be made at least 1 hour before the commencement of hire.
5. In case of stolen, damaged or lost equipment, or if the equipment is not returned to the WOWTOURS.CZ by the period agreed, the WOWTOURS.CZ will have the right to keep all or part of the deposit in order to cover all damage found.
6. Bicycles are rented out clean and in proper working condition and must be returned in the same manner. Helmets are offered and recommended as part of the rental contract. Customers who decline to rent and wear helmets have done so at their own will. Bicycles are maintained on a daily basis. It is the responsibility of the client to check the bike at the store BEFORE setting out on any ride.
7. The customer is obliged to take good care of the rented equipment and to protect it from damage, loss or theft. In case of damage, loss or theft of the bicycle or bicycles, components or any of its parts, GoPro camera, audio-guide, baby seat, helmet, locks and lights, WOWTOURS.CZ will charge the customer the full cost of the missing items.
The charges are as following:
Bicycle not returned – 8 000 CZK
Electric bicycle not returned – 30 000 CZK
GoPro camera not returned or damaged – 12 000 CZK
Audio-guide not returned or damaged – 1 500 CZK
Helmet not returned – 500 CZK
Lock not returned or damaged – 300 CZK
Lights not returned – 100 CZK
Customer agrees to return the bike in clean, UNDAMAGED condition to avoid any ADDITIONAL charges for repair, maintenance or replacement. Customer accepts use of the equipment, AS IS, in good condition and accepts full responsibility for care of the equipment while under his/her possession. Damaged parts or components will be repaired/replaced at the shops discretion and customer agrees to pay regular shop rates and retail prices for components replaced. Clean condition means normal wear and tear is accepted but does not include broken spokes, rims, bent rims, damaged frames, handlebars, seats or other parts from misuse and/or crashes.
Note: All bikes should be returned clean of mud and debris. Any bike not returned clean will be assessed a 1 hour additional fee.